Getting the frame out of the skin
After use, the bow often “sticks” to the frame.
You can use talc or silicon spray inside the skin to prevent this.
Shaking the boat is the other solution :
- Firstly be sure that the skin is free from the frame : the keel and all the stringers are released, no straps is still tight around the frame, etc.
- Massage the lower part of the bow.
- Give big slaps on each cheek of the bow.
- Shake the bow up and down.
- The frame has move back a few inches, you can take it apart.